Thursday, March 31, 2016

The Aftermath

We were able to leave the hospital and come home the afternoon of Easter Sunday.  Such a blessing for us - especially Lothaire, who had been "caged" and poked and prodded for nine straight days!       Here is how he felt about coming home:


That's a Happy Face!!!

Some of the kids popped over to visit that evening and we enjoyed a pie fest, thanks to the sweet mom of one of our returned missionaries!



The last four days at home have had their share of fatigue and upset stomach for Lothaire, but that is to be expected.  We have met with his oncologist and it has been determined that Lothaire will go in for five more treatments.  There may or may not be radiation at the end - depending on the results.  Lothaire was SO hoping to be able to have the infusion as an outpatient, but this particular regimen must be administered as a continual drip over 5 days.  It is the optimal treatment for his particular lymphoma - so that is what we will do!  He will go in every 21 days - with the next treatment beginning April 14th.  They removed the PICC line before he came home, and will "install" a central port two days before he goes back in.  Good thing he isn't needle shy like someone else I know :)!

The prognosis is very good - and the lump on his neck has already reduced significantly.  His vocal chords are still compromised and he can only speak in a whisper - we are hopeful that his voice will return as the treatments continue.

The Saturday before Easter, I was able to slip away to our family gathering for a couple of hours.  That is usually held at our home, but this year one of our daughters hosted, and everyone pitched in with the preparations.  Our kids have been so amazing and supportive!!  Here is a glimpse:

Everyone waiting inside for the Easter Bunny to finish hiding the eggs out front!


ENJOYING THE FRUITS OF THE HUNT:












AND SO YOU CAN SEE - "ALL IS WELL, ALL IS WELL"!!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for your updates. We are hopeful for a full recovery for President Bluth. Our son arrived in Chile on Tuesday morning. I'm sure he is being well taken care of. We are anxious to hear from him. He was so excited to get to Chile and begin his service with "real" people. It was so great to hear his experiences in the MTC and his surprise that he would find so much joy in serving and being a representative of Jesus Christ and hear his testimony of the Gift of Tongues. We are ever so mindful of your service on behalf of our young sons. Thank you, Kirt & Georgia Palmer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are excited for Elder Palmer! He has just arrived in the most beautiful, most wonderful mission in the world:). You will love his weekly emails home - and you will be amazed at his spiritual growth. We are sorry that we cannot be there to serve with him, but it is the Lord's work and it will go forward undaunted! Thank you for preparing a fine young son to serve the Lord!

      Delete
  2. I'm 55-year-old from paris, I was diagnosed with second-stage liver cancer following a scheduled examination to monitor liver cirrhosis. I had lost a lot of weight. A CT scan revealed three tumors; one in the center of my liver in damaged tissue and two in healthy portions of my liver. No chemotherapy or radiotherapy treatment was prescribed due to my age, the number of liver tumors. One month following my diagnosis I began taking 12 (350 point) Salvestrol supplements per day, commensurate with my body weight. This comprised six Salvestrol Shield (350 point) capsules and six Salvestrol Gold (350 point) capsules, spread through the day by taking two of each capsule after each main meal. This level of Salvestrol supplementation (4,000 points per day) was maintained for four months. In addition, I began a program of breathing exercises, chi exercises, meditation, stretching and stress avoidance. Due to the variety of conditions that I suffered from, I received ongoing medical examinations. Eleven months after commencing Salvestrol supplementation But all invalid so I keep searching for a herbal cure online that how I came across a testimony appreciating Dr Itua on how he cured her HIV/Herpes, I contacted him through email he listed above, Dr Itua sent me his herbal medicine for cancer to drink for two weeks to cure I paid him for the delivering then I received my herbal medicine and drank it for two weeks and I was cured until now I'm all clear of cancer, I will advise you to contact Dr Itua Herbal Center On Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. WhatsApps Number...+2348149277967. If you are suffering from Diseases listed below, Cancer, HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Colon-Rectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Prostate Cancer,
    ?Esophageal cancer,?Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,?Hodgkin lymphoma
    ?Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,?Multiple myeloma,?Neuroendocrine tumors,Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,?Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,?Sinus cancer,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,?Uterine cancer,Vaginal cancer,?Vulvar cancer,Hepatitis, Chronic Illness. Lupus,Fibromyalgia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We tried to get pregnant for a few years in a local clinic. There were no results. We've tried everything possible but nothing. We were recommended to use eggs. I know we have to go abroad. I was terrified. I didn't know where to go and where to begin my search. When my friend recommended Dr Itua  to me from western Africa  I thought she was joking. I knew nothing about that country but I well know they have powerful gifts on herbal medicines and I was afraid because of the language barrier. Anyway she convinced me to give a try. She told me that Dr Itua can also cure my prostate cancer which gives me more motivation to give a try to Dr Itua herbal center medicines. I've done the research and thought that maybe this really is a good idea. Dr Itua has reasonable prices which I ordered two four bottles and I drank it as instructed and everything went well. My prostate cancer is gone. Also it has high rates of successful treatments. Plus it uses natural herbs. Well I should say I was convinced. We contacted Dr Itua and now we can say it was the best decision in our lives. We were trying for so long to have a child and suddenly it all looked so simple.  Dr Itua was so confident and hopeful he projected those feelings on me too. I am so happy to be a mother and eternally thankful to Dr Itua herbal Cure . Don’t be afraid and just do it! 
    Dr Itua can cure the following diseases:Sickle Cell,Hiv,Herpes,Shingles, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Lupus,Hpv,Weak Erection,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Chronic Diarrhea,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILIS,Cancer,Autism,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease,  Doctor Itua Contact    Email:    drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com  Or Whats-App Chat : +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete